Simple atmospheric dynamics foretell dangerously hot future for the tropics .
Princeton University researchers have found a way to zero-in on how dangerously hot the Earth’s tropical zones could become under climate change by looking at the atmospheric dynamics that control the region’s heat and humidity, according to a recent paper in Nature Geoscience.
Connection and resilience: Kuziel explores the ecology of the African savannah .
For his senior thesis, Luca Kuziel is investigating the biomes and microbiomes of animals in six African parks, including Gorongosa National Park, where he spent two pre-COVID-19 field seasons.
Two Princetonians awarded Gaither Fellowship to work at Carnegie Endowment .
Princeton senior Nikhita Salgame was awarded a Gaither Junior Fellowship from the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Benjamin Press, a 2020 graduate, received the award in 2020.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our?20th president in 2013. The trustees?are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our?academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance. ??
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid